Car overheating? You may have a blown head gasket

HGR-12 is the Answer

              You may have a blown head gasket. You may not!   
             My name is Bill, but my customers know me as ‘the head gasket guy’. I work on Cars, Trucks, Diesel Trucks, Vans, Farm Equipment, Imports and Domestics. For those in my area, I offer a FREE cooling system inspection that will tell for sure if you have a blown head gasket or not.  I will come to your location, saving you the expense of a tow! For those not in my area, give me a call and I will ask you some questions to determine if HGR-12 will work for you.
            When your head gasket goes, turn to ‘The Head Gasket Guy’ for fast & economical same day service. Free Cooling System Check-up! 100% Guaranteed Head Gasket Repair. Better Business Bureau A+ Rating. Call now for free estimate.
(805) 458-7812 
Serving the counties of: San Luis Obispo, Monterey, Kern, Fresno, and Santa Barbara.

HGR-12 is only $79.00
get free phone support
and it's 100% Guaranteed!



 HGR-12.com

Comments

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on Lfdsloans@outlook.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The 2008 Scion Challange

The Head Gasket Guy!